We are committed to providing a safe working environment in which:
- risks are assessed and controlled;
- equipment is provided to staff to help them to work safely and effectively; and
- staff receive sufficient relevant instruction, training and supervision to enable them to work as safely as they can.
Staff have a personal responsibility to:
- ensure that they do not put themselves or others affected by their actions at unreasonable risk when carrying out their duties; and
- co-operate with the employer in safeguarding health and safety. This includes attending appropriate training, wearing and using protective equipment provided, reporting accidents, incidents and health and safety hazards and failings, completing risk assessments and seeking advice and guidance as necessary.